Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

My name is Leslie and I have a problem...

Hello, my name is Leslie and I have a problem, I am addicted to crafting. Sewing, quilting, cooking and making things in general, I love it all! I have decided to start a blog to record my adventures and I hope you will join me for a trip on the crazy train!

Since this is my first post I thought I would tell you a little about myself. I have been married to my best friend for 3 wonderful years and we have four furry babies, our dog Leia, our cats Arwen and Eowyn, and our guinea pig Cloud.
 I am an engineer by day and a crafter by night. I am also a nerd, I have been all my life, any time I can mix my nerdiness with my crafting I do! I have been sewing since I was a little girl but I recently started quilting (about 2 years ago) when I discovered The Modern Quilt Guild and more specifically The Emerald Coast Modern Quilt Guild. The first large quilt I made was for the Modern Quilt Guild Madrona Road Challenge.


This is my blog where I plan to post about the things I make, stick around and it should be a fun ride!


4 comments:

  1. First! Congratulations on taking the plunge. Love your furry family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, we are so glad you're one of us. Good luck as you begin your adventures in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on starting a blog! It's also on MY to-do list...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first blog post!! Excited to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete