Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello again

Ok so a lot has happened since I last posted because we found out we were moving and I didn't really have time to post! The move came with a new sewing room, like an entire room just for sewing!!!! So since I now have a whole room for sewing I have added a bit to my sewing arsenal. I have added a couple things but for today I will just show you my new table.
I bought a desk at a local thrift shop earlier today and modified it to hold my sewing machine. This is the desk with my sewing machine sitting on top.

And here it is all modified and ready to use.
Yay! So I now have a custom sewing table for a total cost of about $50 and some hard work!

This couldn't have happened at a better time either because I just joined my first online quilting bee! There will be more to come on that and other things going on in my new sewing room!!

1 comment:

  1. that's great! I have my machine on a similar desk, but my drawers are on the right, so I can't really do this.

    ReplyDelete